Total Pageviews

Friday, June 28, 2013

From:MR DANIEL MAZI (Ashto14@utopia.ocn.ne.jp) 
Sent:Friday, June 28, 2013 7:53:31 PM
To:
GOOD DAY,
 
Following my online inquiry sourcing for hospital equipment manufacturers I understand that you are a Manufacturer / Exporter of various kinds of Hospital Equipment. Note that the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)  from the oil region of the Nigeria has mandated me to source  for a reliable and a reputable company that can supply them with Hospital Equipment.
 
Quantity: 30000 Pcs
Destination Port: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Period: 12 Calendar Months
Payment: 100% Advance TT
 
I understand that your company is capable of supplying the above quantity of Hospital Equipment within a period of 12 months. Please write back  to me and send to me the FOB prices quotations.
 
I am waiting for your valued response.
Best regards,
MR DANIEL MAZI
Cell phone: 234-8121178046

No comments:

Post a Comment