Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 27, 2013

From:Vanisa Tagro (al.dia@terra.com) 
Sent:Sunday, June 23, 2013 8:50:15 AM
To:
I am Vanisa Tagro My Mom from India and My Fathere is from Cote D Ivoire, i need your full and sincere co-operation with me to transfer the some of (16 million Dollars) which was deposited in bank by my late father in for me before he died to your account, which he used my name as the next of kin to the money am presently in Ivory Coast were the funds is been deposited.

Now i want to relocate to your country to finish my masters degree and also investment of the money while you will be the manager of the investment as i don,t know any body in your country, i will offer you 30% in all and another 5 % for any expenses you will make before the bank will transfer the money to your account.

i will want you to send me your id and picture also your direct telephone number
as for me to know who am dealing fully for more trust, I will be waiting for your soonest reply as soon as possible.

Thanks you for your sincere and good heart help to me,

Yours Sincerely
Vanisa Tagro

No comments:

Post a Comment