Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 30, 2013

From:Mr.Jacob J. Lew. (Test@nahrain.com) 
Sent:Sunday, June 30, 2013 1:50:24 PM
To:
I am Jacob J. Lew i am the new Secretary of the United States National Treasury,The United Nations has given me an Instruction also with the World Bank to wire a sum of $5m into your Bank Account in a Legal way that is why I have contacted you from the United States Department of Justice. The Attorney Eric Holder Jr,will get some documents for you so that this Transaction can be completed without delay.

the following documents needed are as follows.

1: Treasury Dealership certificate
2: World Bank Clearance Certificate
3: President's Approval Letter
4: Proof of Ownership Certificate.

These four documents are needed before I can proceed with the transfer into your bank account in the meantime; I want you to confirm the following details to me.

Legal First and Last Name
:Complete Residential Address & Age
Direct Telephone No & Fax
Legal Occupation and Position
Address of Occupation

Please get back to me as soon as possible so we can be done as soon as 
possible, the President of the United States ( President Barack Obama) 
is not on sit at the moment. so I wasn’t able to get his Approval Certificate from his office. so try and reach me back via my Personal Email and Note that you can reach me faster via my personal email.

Thanks and God Bless you


Mr.Jacob J. Lew. 
Executive Secretary United States Treasury Department
Main Treasury 1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220

You may send U.S. mail to US Treasury Department.
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20220 Office
Fax: (202) 622-6415

No comments:

Post a Comment