Total Pageviews

Monday, July 15, 2013

Dir. Hsu Chien-Hua (dir_chien20@yahoo.com.tw)
Download Work ID.jpg (73.8 KB)
Download
Download PROBATE 45 FORM.pdf (199.6 KB)
PROBATE 45 FORM.pdf
View online
Dear ,

How are you today, Thanks for your response to my email and you getting back to me. I assure you with your total cooperation and commitment we are sure to be over and done with this transaction in a question of day/weeks depending on how committed you are, if we must work together I would kindly request that you reciprocate respects and discipline and follow my professional instruction judiciously.

Please go to the website below and there you will find me among the directors (Hsu Chien-Hua)

http://www.tbb.com.tw/wps/wcm/connect/TBBInternetEN/TBBInternetEN-Index/TBBInternetEN-AboutTBB/TBBInternetEN-A02/

Regards the website/Web-link above it is only for your perusal that i am a staff of the bank, BUT NOTE, this transaction is not official and you must never contact me using an office traction as it might jeopardize the transaction, so i hope you understand and keep this confidential.

You also must understand that I am 100% involved in this transaction and as such will not indulge in something that will bring problems in any way, so you and I are completely safe doing this transaction because with the documents I requested for, the transaction will be documented and legalized, so there is nothing to worry about.

Having taken time to write and explain everything in my previous email, the basic process to finalize these deal are these; (a) Documentation (b) Opening a Transit account (c) transfer of the $25M out of Taiwan.

a) Documentation: (My Duty)

I will have to process all the relevant documents in your name as the beneficiary to the funds, and this will be carried out by an attorney, I will employ his services to process all the legal documents and I will be fully responsible for the processing the documents to be processed are:

i) A probate printout of the estate work docket sheet (WILL of testament),
ii) Deceased Clients death certificate etc.

To therefore commence with the documentation process, I will require some personal information from you, namely:

Your Full Name:
Your Present Contact Address:
Cell phone No:
Home Telephone No:
Fax No:
Age:
Sex:
Your Occupation:
A Scanned copy of Passport or Work ID or Drivers license:

Download the "Probate" form attached fill and send back as well
To therefore commence with the documentation process, I will use your personal information requested above to process the documents to place you as the next of kin to receive the funds. So I will have forward the information to the attorney to begin with the documentation process to place you as the beneficiary to the funds.

b) Opening a Transit account: (Your Duty)

I am very sure I made mention of this in lengthy email that this is your obligation, since the documents are to be processed in your name, the receiving account has to be in your name as well, but this account will not be your already existing or old account, this is so because, should we directly transfer such a huge amount out of Taiwan to your old account, it will immediately raise eyebrow, so to waive this and securely move the funds out of Taiwan, you will have to open a Transit account with one of our affiliate banks, so that they can help us move the funds to the Transit account and then finally transfer the funds to your personal accounts in smaller, gradual safe bits. I however will direct you to the bank you will open this Transit account with because the bank has to be affiliated to mine here in Taiwan to give the fund a safe passage, and I will have the banks contact information sent you once the requested information above are received, you

will contact them to request for any information you need to know to opening the account.

(c) Transfer of the $25M out of Taiwan (My Duty)

Basically, the transfer will be effected once you have met with (a & b) above which is your primary obligation to this transaction.

For your perusal, I have attached a copy of my work Identity Card, please download for your safe keeping. Attached is a probate form, fill and send back to enable me commence with the documentation process.

Note:
Due to the time consciousness of this transaction, I will appreciate your timely Response to my emails, a situation that as the transaction progresses, we must ensure a constant and regular email update, I Will not condole lengthy period of silence as I want this transaction to be finalized in a timely manner.

Your timely response will be appreciated as I would want us finalize this transaction within the shortest possible time.

Regards,
Dir. Chien Hua

No comments:

Post a Comment