Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MRS. LEONA COLEMAN (sender@inventory.com)

From:MRS. LEONA COLEMAN (sender@inventory.com)
Sent:Saturday, July 06, 2013 3:52:29 AM
To:


Kind Attn: Sorry If My Mail To You Is unexpected But I Only Thought Of Doing You a Huge Favor After I Was Given same.My Name Is Carol Coleman and i live in 2538 HACKBERRY ST APT# 202 CINCINNATI OHIO 45206 U.S.A. I Have Been Through A Lot On Scams As A Victim But On This Day A Friend Connected Me To The Real ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC)DEPARTMENT Under The Operation Of MR. IBRAHIM LARMODE As The Chairman Of The Department And I Got My Card Withen 72hrs After Contacting Him And I Only Paid For The Delivery Charges Which Was Only USd$150 And Today,I Am A Proud Beneficiary Of usd2.5 Million Dollars Which Was Released To Me By His Administration. I Will Advice That You Contact Him And Also Make Your Complains If You Are A Victim Of Such So As For You To Get Compensated.I Am A Living Witness And That Is The Reason Why I Have Contacted You Too To Also Be A Beneficiary Of This Great Open Door.His Contact Is As Follows: Name:Mr. Ibrahim Larmode Contact E-mail:ibrahimlarmode2012@yahooco.jp Mobile Number:+234 808 190 520 0 I Will Advice That You Get In Contact With Him With The Requested Info Below So As For You To Be A Beneficiary As Well ASAP. 1....Full Name:..... 2....Contact Address:.... 3....Direct Mobile:....... 4...Any Form Of Identification:..... Mrs.Carol Coleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment