Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

From: "andy@snegorod.ru" <andy@snegorod.ru>
To: biljana.jankulovska@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 9:58 AM
Subject: Donation...

My Greetings,

I am Sally Miller from Texas diagnosed of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML) and my Doctor told me that my Life is now short-lived due to the damage the cancer has done to me.

Having known this condition, I have decided to entrust my entire estate valued at $50 Million USD (Fifty Million USD which was realised from the sale of my inherited shares and oil blocs here in Texas) to
you so that you can utilize this money for the upkeep of widows, people with Physical disabilities and charities.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly because I do not have any child and the only two living relatives died last year of the same illness which i battle now.

The funds equivalent of $50 Million USD is currently deposited in an Offshore Account in a reputable bank here in the states and once i get your details i will give you the contact of the bank.

Send to me the following information; Copy of Driver's License, Mobile Number, Occupation.

Please send me an email on: sally_miller27@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment