Total Pageviews

Monday, July 15, 2013

From:Raphel Johnson (rapheljohnson012@gmail.com) 
Sent:
To:
Dear
 
 
Sequel to my email conversation.

My name is Mr. Robinson Ramaphosa, the personal accountant to the deceased name below and auditor of my bank. I did send you this email regarding ---------
 
In the Matter of the deceased Estate of  Mr. Barrowclife S. Jankulovska . I wish to inform you that the Estate had been liquefied and the appraisal sum is valued at $14.7 Million USD held in his Estates. I am prepared to secure all the legitimate Probate Papers in order that your interest is represented at the Justice department/South Africa Home Affairs to enable the Court Clerk/commissioner for oath to endorse a durable valid Letters of Administration in your name and address. 
 
This will be supported with an Affidavit of Succession to clearly indicate that you are a descendant of the deceased /either by birth or Marriage or by mere coincident fact that you bear same surname since there was no WILL and Last Testament. Moreover, you must let me know as a matter of urgency if you are not a minor, and person of unsound mind, .If you are, this might preclude /jeopardize you from serving in this role as an intestate heir.
 
The progress of work will take effect as soon as l am able to receive a detailed information regarding your
:Full completed names,
:Your Surname
:Address,
:Age,
:Occupation
: Marital Status  and a contact telephone /cell and fax numbers

For my perusal and consideration and in order for me to be able to have all the necessary detail to apply for the relevant document on you behalf. Once these information are provided, l shall check my finances and proceed with the endorsement of the needed Fund Recovery Cover Documents (FRCD). This shall be on my personal expense at this stage, until such a time that i may need any help from you. Whatever financial assistance that i may need will be what you can to support me and leave the rest for me.
 
The process of a well structured legitimate documentation shall be deemed fit to make this transaction a legal and safe operation in conformity with the South Africa Probate Legal Act 1982 as well as in your country and to dissuade/rather meet up with the minds of the financial task force of any involvement in money laundering and other related practices.
 
If this message is cleared, l shall suggest we distribute the proceed 50/50 a piece as a compensation for our individual contribution whatsoever towards the claim of the fortune.
 
I am open to further negotiations and any ongoing questions as time may permit you.

Thank you for your time in this matter.

Regards,
Raphel Johnson( Mr) 
Tel: +27 78 626 3128

No comments:

Post a Comment