Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 20, 2013

From:LT. NICHOLAS HAMILTON (info@catafago.local) 
Sent:Saturday, July 20, 2013 6:52:00 AM
To:
Hello, How are you doing?Please do not be embarrassed about my unsolicited e-mail to you. I am in need of your assistance, My name is Nicholas Hamilton,a West Point Graduate and a 1st Lieutenant in the US Army currently serving at the Engineering Unit of US Military here in Ba’qubah in Iraq; we have about $10.7 Million that we want to move out of the country.This money was found in two boxes some time ago during our routine raid around the base by me and Sgt David Scot.I need a good partner, someone I can trust to receive the funds on my behalf.You will have 20% of the money. Get back to me for more datails if you are willing to do this deal.I have attached my official military ID card for you to know me in person. Thanks Lt. Nicholas Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment